- Best quality ney, you get the finest reeds.
- Neys are 24-27mm thick, allowing warm deep sound in all registers
- All neys are 100% tuned to 440HZ
- Comes with a luxury leather-like hard case, beautiful and practical for carrying around.
All neys are handpicked and oiled every month for the best sound. The neys are made by Huseyin, a ney master from Turkey. Huseyin harvests the canes himself to make sure only the highest grade canes are used. The canes are ‘Hatai’ near the border with Syria, as in this area grow the best canes. Every ney is checked and tested by a neyzen (professional ney player) for full playability in both high and low registers.
You should know:
- Most players in Turkey and around the world are playing with the left hand on the top. By default, we are sending all our neys with a back hole located on the left side. If you need a ney with the hole on the right side, please contact us before ordering.
- The scale is named after the second hole when 5 fingers are close
Tips for choosing a key:
- For Turkish music: B (kiz)
- For Arabic music: D (sipurde)
- For Persian music: C (yildiz)
Ney length and measurements:
D – Re Sipürde -> 580-600 mm
C – Do Yildiz -> 645-665 mm
B – Si Kiz -> 685-715 mm
A – La Mansur -> 770-810 mm
Free Worldwide Shipping
We are offering our customers free surface shipping worldwide. There's no minimum order value. We ship on daily basis music instruments to all over the world. All instruments are packed with advance packing techniques.
We are happy to have 100% safe arrivals.
Surface Shipping: 2-4 Weeks *
DHL: 3-5 days. Contact for a custom quote
* At the moment due to COVID-19, some countries are experiencing delays. Please take that into account when ordering.
** International shipping is impacted due to the global COVID-19. Please be aware of this if your order is time sensitive. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Stay Healthy! For every purchase you do, we'll send one of these illustrations (depends on your purchase: S/M/L or XL - .jpeg or .png digital file) to your e-mail address.